Custody fees for stocks, ETFs/ETCs and bonds
For accounts with stock, ETFs/ETCs or bond positions a custody fee of 0.12% p.a. with a monthly minimum fee of EUR 5.00 will apply.
The custody fee will be calculated daily using the end of day values and charged on a monthly basis.
Regional differences may apply.
|Asset class||Custody fee p.a.||Monthly minimum fee|
|Stocks & ETFs/ETCs||0.12%||EUR 5.00|
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Custody fee is a VAT liable service, so VAT will be applied on top of the custody fee:
- residing within the EU, Danish VAT 25% will apply
- residing outside of the EU, no VAT will be applied by Saxo Bank A/S
- having its place of business in Denmark, Danish VAT 25% will apply
- having its place of business within the EU (except for Denmark), no VAT will be applied by Saxo Bank A/S if a valid EU VAT ID is provided.* A reverse charge invoice will be provided.
- having its place of business within the EU (except for Denmark), Danish VAT 25% will be applied if a valid EU VAT ID is
- having its place of business outside the EU, no VAT will be applied by Saxo Bank A/S, but local VAT rules may apply
*Only a EU VAT ID that is verifiable through the EU commission’s website:
http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vatRequest.html?local=en will be registered as a valid EU VAT ID. If the EU VAT ID is not verifiable, please contact your local VAT authority.